Thursday, May 24, 2012

We are a very immature lot.

It all started with J and I sitting on the couch, enjoying a quiet morning. J was, as usual, doing a little online research in his ongoing quest to make our aquarium the coolest aquarium in the history of ever. I bore quickly of such pursuits, and decided to get creative:

J: Maybe we should get a Six Line Wrasse. Oooh, and look at this one, a Leopard Wrasse.
M: If I discover a new species of fish, do you know what I'm going to call it?
J: What?
M: The Crackamai Wrasse.
J: Oh yeah?
M: Hey, do you think you can find the Crackamai Wrasse on Kijiji?
J: Nice.

It probably should have ended there. But instead, after J and I had gone off to our respective grown-up jobs, it devolved into one of the more immature text exchanges in the history of iPhone, and it just wouldn't be fair not to share it with the world. Health care professionals at their best, ladies and gentlemen:




In my next post I promise to try to start earning back your respect. But first I have to respond to a text...



1 comment:

  1. LOL. That's funny M. Making one's husband laugh is a very good thing.

    ReplyDelete